Innovators in community-scale
Encore Renewable Energy is a leader in full-service community-scale renewable energy services, with a proven track record in project development from concept to completion. As a values-led company, our team specializes in reclaiming undervalued real estate for clean energy generation and energy storage, helping us to revitalize communities and create a cleaner, brighter future for all.
A commercial solar company with proven results
Projects Completed Successfully
Megawatts of Clean Energy and Growing
Million Dollars in Investment Value
Developing and deploying innovative clean energy solutions requires a diverse team of experts. Our talented partners allow us to develop industry leading clean energy solutions for our customers and accelerate the transition to a robust renewable energy economy.
Knowledge and Experience
Over a decade of experience in the design, engineering, permitting, financing, construction and asset management of community-scale clean energy projects.
We continue to push the boundaries of what is possible and our team and our projects are regularly featured and recognized for our leadership, our innovation and successful track record.
- Real Leaders – 2021 Earth Advocate
- Solar Builder Project of the Year Finalist 2021, 2020, 2019
- Solar Builder Project of the Year: Editor’s Choice – Best Reuse of Land 2021: VPPSA Salvage Yard Solar
- Top Solar Contractor 2022, 2019 – #1 Solar Developer Vermont
- Real Leaders 100 – 100 Top Impact Companies – 2019
- BCORP Best of the World: Workers 2022, 2021, 2019
- NYSEIA Board
- Renewable Energy Vermont Board
- Vermont Natural Resources Council Board
- 2010 Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce – A. Wayne Roberts Entrepreneurial Spirit Award
- 2016 Renewable Energy Vermont – Renewable Energy Champion Award
A Focus on Community
Our team is powering the potential of community-scale clean energy. Each project is a unique opportunity to engage and partner with the local community. These projects offer a wide range of benefits, including local investment opportunities, good paying jobs, pollution reduction, habitat restoration, property tax revenue and energy savings.
Our Positive Impact
Our stakeholders include employees, families, customers, suppliers, partners, communities, and anyone connected to our work. We give back to the communities in which we work through our projects and community service.
Navigating our impact on the planet includes reducing our carbon footprint, minimizing our environmental impact, and opting for sustainable alternatives, all while working to create synergies across our natural world.
Our financial success extends beyond our office walls and into the communities that we work in the form of tax revenue, energy savings, and affordable and reliable sources of clean energy.